The early abstract deadline ($40+HST) is 01 February 2023.
The late abstract deadline ($60+HST) is 01 March 2023.
Abstracts will be accepted only from authors who register for the conference and present their work in person or virtually in either poster or oral form. Submission of an abstract implies a commitment to attend the meeting and the abstracts of authors who do not subsequently register will not be included in the abstract volume.
The early registration deadline will be 01 April 2023.
Registration fees will be finalized in December when the budget is approved, but are expected to be similar to previous meeting and will include lunches (see below). Field trip, workshop and short course fees will also be finalized in December.
Attendees will be responsible for their own breakfasts and dinners. Because the Laurentian University campus is not close to restaurants, registration fees include catered box and/or BBQ lunches. Provisions will be made for those with dietary restrictions.
Answers to FAQs
· All presenters, including keynote and invited speakers, must pay the abstract fee ($40 until 01 February, $60 until 01 March).
· The invoice is automatically generated when you proceed with the payment; it is sent by email or downloadable when you log in.
· Presenters (oral/virtual/poster) can submit more than one abstract.
· The deadline for early abstract submission is 01 February, but abstracts can be edited on line until 01 March.
· Presenters must register once their abstract has been accepted. Early on-line registration ends 01 March; late on-line registration ends 23 May (right before the meeting); on-site registration is open 24-27 May.
· All virtual talks must be pre-recorded and uploaded to the conference website - there will be no live virtual talks. Guidelines for pre-recording presentations will be provided after 01 March.
· GAC requests that all live speakers record their talks and upload them to the conference website. Guidelines for pre-recording presentations will be provided after 01 March.
· In order to qualify for student rates, attendees must have been registered in an academic program in the Fall 2022 or in 2023, and will be asked to present their student ID at the registration desk to receive their conference passes.