Topics of interest
ERS focuses on impactful empirical and conceptual research that builds, challenges, or extends our theoretical understanding of contemporary challenges in the field of logistics and supply chain management.
Potential topics of interest for ERS include:
- Sustainability and ethics issues in logistics and supply chain management
- IT and digitalization within supply chains
- Supply chain learning and innovation
- Distribution strategies and online/omnichannel retailing
- Logistics service providers: strategy, structure, and relationships
- Moving from linear to circular value systems
- Development and implications of logistics clusters in Europe
- Barriers and facilitators of supply chain collaboration, integration, and alignment
- Coping with complexity, uncertainty, and risk in global supply chains
- Transparency/visibility in supply chains
- The “human factor” in logistics and SCM
This list is not exclusive, and other topics – especially forward-thinking and innovative topics – relating to logistics and SCM are welcomed.