Welcome to Departments of Surgery and Anesthesiology 2023 Research Day site!
This year, in a fully in-person event our main objective remains to highlight the research endeavors of our professors, residents, medical and postgraduate students.
We hope that the exchanges and networking opportunities during this day will generate many collaborations.
Your participation encourages the research teams and is therefore much appreciated.
1. Present the research activities of professors, residents, and students of the departments of surgery and anesthesiology.
2. Present the research activities of our current or potential collaborators.
3. Create opportunities for exchanges and the development of multidisciplinary collaborations between different experts.
4. Showcase existing research platforms.
1. Students of medicine, health sciences and other related disciplines.
2. Residents, fellows and postgraduate students from our departments and other interested parties.
3. Interested health professionals.
4. Surgeons, anesthetists, and specialists in other related disciplines.
5. Researchers and other professors interested in surgery, anesthesia and research.
Looking forward to meeting you there
The Scientific Committee
1. François-Charles Malo (organizer)
2. Michaël Marchand-Gareau (organizer)
3. Frédéric Balg (evaluator)
4. Simon Brisebois (evaluator)
5. Laurent Fradet (evaluator)
6. David Fortin (evaluator)
7. Patrick Richard (evaluator)
8. Christian Iorio-Morin (organizer)
9. Sonia Cheng-Oviedo (Committee Director)
Program, schedule, abstracts
Amphithéâtre FMSS - Université de Sherbrooke3001, 12e Avenue Nord Sherbrooke, QC Canada, J1H 5N4
May 1, 2023 - 08:00 until October 6, 2023 - 16:00
May 2, 2023 - 08:00 until October 7, 2023 - 23:30
For any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com