About the event
The global pandemic has accelerated technological innovations and significantly increased the use of digital solutions in clinical decision support, telehealth, healthcare IT systems, and other areas. As a result, it has transformed nursing practice, systems of care, and healthcare delivery. The 2023 AAPINA Conference will provide you with a global perspective on Transforming the Nursing Future through Advancements in Healthcare Technology and Innovation by imparting insights from world renowned experts, researchers, scholars, and frontline staff.
The AAPINA Conference Planning Committee is happy to welcome you to our 2023 Conference website! Here you will find more information about the objectives of the Conference, the speakers, and the schedule.
You can also register, pay the registration costs, and submit an abstract directly through this website.
The 2023 AAPINA Conference objectives are to:
- Discuss technological and other innovative approaches to improve health and quality of life for various populations, communities, and healthcare providers.
- Share technological and innovative strategies that can be leveraged to transform the future of healthcare and the nursing profession.
- Promote technological and innovative strategies that align with NINR Strategic Goals.
- Promote collaborations among nursing clinicians, educators, and researchers.
- Foster professional development by engaging nursing students to participate in the conference.
Thanks to our sponsors
We are grateful to our sponsors who made this conference possible.
Welcome to Los Angeles
The organizing committee is looking forward meeting you in August!
Cedars Sinai Medical Center Harvey Morse Auditorium8700, Beverly Boulevard Los Angeles, CA United States, 90048
March 1, 2023 - 02:00 until August 26, 2023 - 17:00
March 1, 2023 - 02:00 until April 30, 2023 - 07:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org