Welcome to this 2023 edition of the CSPB Annual Meeting
The Canadian Society of Plant Biologists (CSPB) Annual General Meeting 2023 will be held on June 18-21 at Université Laval, Quebec City, Canada.This annual event brings together plant biology researchers from academic, government, and industry labs in Canada for three days of scientific communications and networking on all aspects of plant biology.
In line with CSPB•SCBV 2023’s featured theme Plants’ Interacting with their Environment, the conference will include plenary sessions dealing with (1) Plants’ Interactions with Pathogenic and Beneficial Microbes, (2) Plants' Resilience to a Changing Climate, and (3) Plants’ Contribution to Ecosystems Health and Climate Change Mitigation. The scientific program will feature lectures by internationally renowned leaders from Canada and the U.S. It will also include dozens of scientific communications by graduate students, postdoc fellows and young principal investigators, presented as oral talks in concurrent sessions on plant biology current topics or as poster displays in the venue’s main exhibit hall.
Local Organizing committee
- Edel Pérez-López, Université Laval (co-chair)
- Dominique Michaud, Université Laval (co-chair)
- Annick Bertrand, Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
- Isabel Desgagné-Penix, Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières
- Ian Major, Ressources Naturelles Canada,
- Juan Carlos Villareal, Université Laval
- Marie-Claire Goulet, Université Laval (meeting manager)
Université Laval2325, Rue de l'Université Québec, QC Canada, G1V 0A6
January 31, 2023 - 00:00 until June 21, 2023 - 18:00
January 31, 2023 - 09:19 until May 21, 2023 - 12:00
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .