Welcome to Lead-Zinc 2023
The world's leading forum for the lead and zinc industries is back!
We are pleased to announce the 10th International Symposium on Lead and Zinc Processing will be held in Changsha, China in October 2023.
Following the successful format of the 2020 Lead-Zinc Conference, the conference will include:-
· A comprehensive 3-day technical program covering all aspects of Lead and Zinc processing
· Short Courses on Lead and Zinc processing taught by an unparalleled collection of world-leading experts. The kind of expertise that is only available at Lead-Zinc 2023
· A Site Visit to a leading Chinese Lead-Zinc producer. Stay tuned for this exciting announcement in the coming weeks
· All your favorite Networking and Social Events with a unique blend of Chinese and Western flavors
The Call for Abstracts is now open!
We invite you to contribute your expertise to the industry’s leading forum and submit an abstract by 8 January 2023.
Start your draft today. Topics include but are not limited to the topics below.
- Lead & Zinc Future Sustainability and Outlook
- Legal aspects of production and use
- Lead & Zinc Process fundamentals
- Mineral Processing of Lead & Zinc
- Lead Smelting Technologies
- Zinc Hydrometallurgy and Electrowinning
- Primary and Secondary Lead & Zinc recovery
- By-product recovery technologies for Ge, In and other strategic metals
- Lead & Zinc downstream processing and applications
- New equipment of mineral processing and metallurgy
- Intelligent control of Mine and processing plant
- Environmental & Safety Practices
September 27, 2022 - 10:03 until October 19, 2023 - 22:00
September 27, 2022 - 10:03 until January 8, 2023 - 05:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org