Call for Abstracts
The Canadian Dermatology Association invites abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations from members and associates in good standing for consideration in the upcoming CDA Annual Conference program. Abstracts will only be accepted from non-CDA members who fall under one of the following categories: Medical Students or Industry Sponsored.
· Abstract Submission Deadline: January 15, 2024, 23:30 (ET)
· Early Bird Registration Opens: January 31, 2024
· Notice of Abstract Acceptance: on or around February 26, 2024
· Early Bird / Presenting Author Registration Deadline: March 20, 2024
· Hotel Room Rate Expiration: May 24, 2024 (subject to availability)
The CDA’s signature event will take place June 26-29 in Ottawa, Ontario at the Westin Ottawa Hotel.
Welcome to Ottawa
Ottawa is Canada’s capital and home to world class galleries, museums, renowned educational and research institutions, and historic sites, including Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal, and the Byward Market. With its unique blend of urban and rural beauty, year-round outdoor activities, and vibrant neighbourhoods, Ottawa is the perfect place to experience some of the country’s best attractions, celebrations, and flavours in one welcoming city.
Westin Hotel Ottawa11, Colonel By Drive Ottawa, ON Canada, K1N 9H4
November 1, 2023 - 00:15 until January 15, 2024 - 23:30
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .