The 16th RQR Symposium will be held on October 18-20, 2023 at Hôtel le Concorde in Québec city.
Note: The participant's booklet is available below.
Pre-Symposium (October 18, starts at 1:00 PM)
Theme: Spatial omics
Registration deadline: September 15, 2023
- Irene Ong (University of Wisconsin-Madison, WI, USA)
- Marie-Charlotte Meinsohn (Massachussetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, MA, USA). Virtual coonference
- Florian Wünnemann (University Hospital Heidelberg, Germany)
Symposium (October 19-20, starts at 9:00 AM)
- Registration deadline: September 15, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline (250 words maximum): September 15, 2023
- Monica Laronda (Northwestern University, IL, USA)
- Mohan Malleshaiah (Montreal Clinical Research Institute, QC, Canada)
- William Pastor (McGill University, QC, Canada)
- Kendall Powell (Nature Journal, CO, USA). Virtual conference
- Jocelyn Dubuc (University of Montreal, QC, Canada)
The pre-symposium and symposium are free for: regular members, collaborators, students, and non-members of the RQR. However, registration is required.
A block of rooms is reserved for the RQR at Le concorde hôtel in Québec city according to the following terms and conditions:
- Single or double occupancy: $179 + taxes; Triple or quadruple occupancy: $199 + taxes
- Gym and outdoor pool are available
1. Online booking links are the following:
- English: https://reservations.travelclick.com/108333?groupID=3884727
- Français: https://reservations.travelclick.com/108333?groupID=3884727&LanguageID=3
2. Telephone reservations are made by contacting the hotel directly at + 1 (800) 463-5256. Please, indicate "Symposium RQR Université de Montréal-Folio #1027009".
Note: The deadline for accommodation bookings is September 1st, 2023.
- Cathy Vaillancourt
- Claude Robert
- Clémence Belleannée
- Dan Bernard
- Derek Boerboom
- Eve Bouchard
- Florine Grudet
- Maryse Um
- Natalia Jakuc
- Serge McGraw
- Vilceu Bordignon
Hôtel Le Concorde Québec, QC, Canada1225, Cours du Général de Montcalm Québec, QC Canada, G1R 4W6
June 21, 2023 - 08:00 until October 18, 2023 - 00:00
August 21, 2023 - 08:00 until October 18, 2023 - 00:00
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .