Welcome to our abstract and presentation website.
Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA)
Australasian Society of Lifestyle Medicine (ASLM)
Here, you will find more information about abstract and presentation objectives, submission structure, selection criteria and FAQs.
- Keeping people well and out of hospital.
- Empowering Lifestyle Medicine: Unleashing Passion, Practice and Prosperity
- Building bridges for health; Uniting nurses, GPs, primary and allied healthcare professionals and leaders to enhance healthcare delivery.
Abstract and Presentation Structure
The abstract/presentation is structured as follows:
- Background, Methods, Results, Discussion/Conclusion
- Word limit: 300 (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
- A photo of the presenting author will be required
- A biography (maximum 50 words) of the presenter will be required
- Abstracts/Presentations will be reviewed and allocated to either concurrent, speed or poster presentations.
- Abstracts/Presentations will only be accepted by submitting through the online process.
➢ We strongly recommend that the person submitting the abstract is the primary presenter.
➢ All abstract submissions must be submitted by Sunday 7 April, 11:59 PM AEST.
➢ Applications are assessed on a rolling basis until the above due date.
For those abstracts/presentations that have been successfully admitted, you must register to present at the Essential Health Summit 2024.
I have not finished my application yet, can I still save it?
Yes, you can press the SUBMIT button to save your application. Unfortunately, this platform does not have a "save as draft" button (we are working on it!). However, in the application form, we will ask if your application is ready for review.
We will follow up with you before the submission closes to ensure your submission is 100% complete.
Can I edit my submission?
Yes, once you've submitted your abstract/presentation (regardless of whether it is ready for review or not), you'll receive a confirmation email. There is a button to activate and access your account where you can return anytime before the submission closing date to edit your abstract.
Change your answer to "ready to review" to inform us your application is complete.
PLEASE NOTE: As we are doing a rolling assessment, you won't be able to edit your submission once it is accepted.
Can I do both a speed and poster presentation?
No, as they will more than likely be allocated during the same session times.
Download the Abstract Submission Guidelines (Portal Instructions)
This is a guide on how to navigate the submission form and portal.
Adelaide Convention Centre
December 18, 2023 - 00:00 until May 1, 2024 - 17:00
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .