WELCOME TO EPOMEC 2023 CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Kindly click on the Submit Your Abstract Here button to initiate your abstract submission process. Please be noted to review the guidelines as per your submission criteria and accept the terms and conditions accordingly.
After submitting your abstract, within a few minutes you will be receiving a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org on your registered email address (check your SPAM folder in case it is misdirected). In the email, there will be a link to create your account in order to edit your submission content and to save the final version.
You can save the log in credentials and revert back to the same link to make any further changes. Alternatively, once you have created your account, you can visit www.epomec.ae and click on the call for abstract button, then select existing user. Once logged in, you can view your existing submissions from the top right corner of your profile or create new submissions from the home page by clicking Submit Your Abstract Here.
We look forward to receiving your scientific abstracts!
Abstract Submission deadline:
31st August 2023, 18:00 (GST)
Scientific Committee Feedback:
30th September 2023, 23:59 (GST)
Late ePosters Submission and Video Submission Deadline:*
*only submissions that have been accepted and received a confirmation email from EPOMEC
15th October 2023, 23:59 (GST)
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES TO FOLLOW
Only abstracts submitted in English will be accepted and the format structure below must be followed:
Abstract Title (250 characters max)
Introductory Statement (250 words max)
Methods (250 words max)
Results (250 words max)
Conclusions (250 words max)
There is a limit of 3 abstract submissions per candidate. More than 3 submissions per candidate will automatically be rejected.
Accepted Oral Presentation candidates will receive a confirmation email along with the details for the registration process based on whether they are a Doctor or Medical Resident. This will be followed by an email with the guidelines of how to submit their presentation via the EPOMEC PowerPoint template.
- If your abstract is accepted as an ePoster, you will be receiving a confirmation email along with the steps of how to submit your ePoster presentation via the EPOMEC template
- EPOMEC ePoster template will be shared as a PowerPoint with the exact dimensions
- ePosters must be submitted either as a JPEG file or in a PDF format
- The written content must be in English
Video Abstract Submissions:
- Video abstract submissions must include a written abstract in addition to the video file
- Must be in YouTube or Vimeo Link Format
- The opening frames of the video presentation must begin with the exact title of the abstract and include the authors’ names
- There must be only 1 subject per video presentation
- All videos must include either audio narration or background music with text description on the video itself
- Video presentations should not exceed more than 6 minutes
- Minimum dimensions accepted: 1280x720 (720p); 1920x1080 (1080p) preferred
- The written and spoken language in all digital videos must be in English
All abstracts MUST be submitted in the presenting author’s name
- The results report must be sufficiently detailed to support the conclusions. The Scientific Committee only accepts abstracts that include completed findings or conclusions.
- An abstract cannot contain references or acknowledgments.
- Consideration should be taken when using acronyms or abbreviations for the first time in order to spell them out completely and place the acronym in parenthesis after the full word(s). After that, the abbreviation can be used exclusively.
For any further clarification, please contact email@example.com
Grand Hyatt Dubai, United Arab Emirates
April 19, 2023 - 12:00 until August 31, 2023 - 14:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org