Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa
A cozy, peaceful setting
Located in Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, Hotel Lac Carling Golf & Spa offers 4-star accommodations, fine local cuisine and a charming atmosphere, where you can get a drink in the Watson bar, play games or enjoy the dance floor in the Harrington Bar, showcase your skills on the 18-hole golf course, or simply unwind in the indoor pool, the sauna or the outdoor jaccuzi.
The Argenteuil reception room, which will host our plenary sessions, has a cathedral-style ceiling and high windows that offer a panoramic view of the mountains, golf and lake.
Activities and services
Pool, Sauna, Spa | Health Centre ($)
Jacuzzi, Golf course ($), Hiking trails, Volleyball field, Campfire area
On the lake
Swimming, Canoe, Kayak, Paddle boat, Fishing (permit mandatory $), Paddle board
2255, Route 327 North
Grenville-sur-la-Rouge, QC, Canada
Directions from Montreal
- Take Highway 15 North towards Saint-Jérôme
- Take Exit 35 for Highway 50 West, towards Lachute
- Follow Highway 50 West for approximately 38 km
- After passing the town of Lachute, take Exit 252 North to Brownsburg-Chatham, turning right onto Montée de la Branche. Follow the road for about 3.2 km.
- Follow Rue des Érables (same road, new name) for about 3.8 km
- Follow Route du Nord / QC-327 (same road, new name) for about 13.7 km
- A few minutes after passing the village of Pine Hill, you will arrive at your destination, which is at the border of the Grenville-sur-la-Rouge municipality. Hotel Lac Carling Hotel will be on your right.
There is sufficient parking space under the hotel to accommodate over a hundred vehicles.