NAPS 2024 Application
NAPS is open to graduate students, post-doctoral fellows and clinician-scientists enrolled on a full time basis in a pain research training program. Selections will be based primarily on scientific merit and motivation, but with consideration for demographics and need as well. Note that selected applicants will need to be available for the full duration of the event.
- Application start date: November 28th, 2023
- Application deadline: January 15th, 2024
- Notification date: February 2024
- Date of event: June 23th to June 28rd, 2024
Supporting documents from applicants
Letter of interest (1 page max)
- Please provide a 1-page letter summarizing your research and/or career interests and how you believe attending NAPS will help you in your pursuit of these interests.
Letters of recommendation
(sent separately by sponsors, see details on application page)
- Grad students: one (1) letter from your current advisor
- Postdocs and clinical fellows: two (2) letters, including one from your current advisor
Resume / CV
- Any format and length
Registration and travel
The registration fee for NAPS is a non-refundable US$1000 and covers food, accommodation and all on-site activities and workshops. Ground transportation (by bus) from Montreal airport to Chateau Montebello and from Chateau Montebello to Montreal airport will be provided. Travel stipends for airfares only, worth US$750 for participants located in North America and worth US$1000 for participants located outside of North America, are available, courtesy of Louise and Alan Edwards Foundation.
Follow us on social media!
Twitter/X : @NAPainSchool
Facebook : facebook.com/NorthAmericanPainSchool/
Instagram : @napainschool
The NAPS Team
Fairmont Le Château Montebello Montebello, QC, Canada392, Rue Notre-Dame Montebello, QC Canada, J0V 1L0
November 15, 2023 - 08:00 until January 15, 2024 - 08:00
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .