General practitioners, nurses, pediatricians, residents, rehabilitation professional with an interest in pediatric orthopedics.
- In person at CHU Sainte-Justine
- Deferred (recordings available between March 3, 2023 and April 3, 2023)
Some conferences will be in French, others in English. Simultaneous translation will be available for in-person participants.
The detailed program is available HERE or under the Program tab.
Before January 24, 2023: $300
After January 24, 2023: $350
Nurses, residents and other health professionals
Before January 24, 2023: $200
After January 24, 2023: $250
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Dr Luc de Garie | General Practitioner, Institut national du sport de Laval
- Joelle Fortier | Coordinator, Service congrès et formation CHU Sainte-Justine
- Dr Peter Glavas | Orthopedic Surgeon, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Stéphanie Gould | Coordinator, Trajectoires inter-établissements, MUSCO
- Dr Reggie Hamdy | Orthopedic Surgeon, CUSM
- Dr Marie-Lyne Nault | Orthopedic Surgeon, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Dr Hugo Paquin | Emergency Physician, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Dr Éliane Rioux-Trottier | Orthopedic Surgeon, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Aurélie Vigné | Musco Manager
In case of cancellation of your registration, the following fees will be retained or required:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the activity: 15% of the registration fee will be retained or required;
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the activity: 50% of the registration fee will be retained or required;
- No refund during or after the activity.
CHU Sainte-Justine (Amphithéâtre 250, bloc 11)3175, Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine Montréal, Québec Canada, H3T 1C5
November 28, 2022 - 14:00 until February 23, 2023 - 17:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org