We are pleased to invite you to the QBIN Scientific Day 2022, taking place in-person at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences of the Université de Sherbrooke on June 2nd! This year's program will feature:
- Keynote lecture by this year's William Feindel invitee, Louis Collins
- Keynote lecture by this year's Rising Star in Bio-Imaging in Quebec Awardees, Sylvia Villeneuve and Hassan Rivaz
- Flash-talk presentations and discussion sessions
- Optional guided tours of the Sherbrooke Molecular Imaging Centre (CIMS)
- A cocktail reception at the end of the day
We look forward to welcoming you again in person!
Martine Dallaire, Administrative Coordinator
Réjean Lebel, Local Organizer
Estrid Jakobsen, Communications Officer
Christine Tardif, Co-director
Martin Lepage, Co-director
Faculté de médecine et des sciences de la santé3001, 12e Avenue N Sherbrooke, Quebec Canada, J1H 5N4
March 28, 2022 - 08:30 until June 1, 2022 - 06:00
March 28, 2022 - 09:00 until May 3, 2022 - 23:30
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .