The CIUSSS de-l'est-de-l'île de Montréal (Hopital Maisonneuve-Rosemont and Institut Universitaire de Santé Mentale) is proud to host its 2023 Science POP competition, which will be held in person* in the JA de Sève Auditorium, next April 19!
Born from the SciPOP event launched in November 2021, this scientific outreach competition is open to all graduate trainees (MSc, PhD and postdoc). The entire community of the Institute is invited to attend: employees from the administrative, technical and support services, relatives and loved ones of the candidates, CIUSSS-EMTL partners, or anyone who is curious and wishes to learn more about Health Sciences and the research performed at the CIUSSS-EMTL (HMR and IUSMM)!
- To learn more about the competition and discover the three proposed challenges, click on the What is Science POP? tab.
- To register and save a seat at the competition, click on the Attend the event tab.
- To become a candidate, click on the Pick a challenge tab.
- To join the jury or contribute to the success of the event, click on the Become a volunteertab.
- To support the CIUSSS-EMTL Science POP competition, click on the Become a sponsor tab.
For all details pertaining to the Quebec-wide initiative that is Science POP, check out www.sciencepop.ca.
To keep track of the developments across the province, follow the hashtag #sciencepop on Twitter!
*Of note that the Fernand-Seguin Auditorium might be available for online viewing. Details to come
Institut de recherches cliniques de Montréal (IRCM)5415, Boulevard de l'Assomption Montréal, QC Canada, H1T 2M4
January 9, 2023 - 17:00 until April 12, 2023 - 16:00
January 27, 2023 - 17:00 until March 15, 2023 - 16:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org