About Stable Health Foundation (SHF)
The Stable Health Foundation (SHF) is a visionary non-profit collaborative initiative founded in 2017 in Kenya. Our primary mission is to make a positive impact on the health of our nation's population by championing health education, disease prevention, and lifestyle improvement through modern healthcare innovations. At the core of our existence lies a commitment to facilitating equitable access to healthcare for underserved communities, addressing the fundamental challenges that perpetuate healthcare disparities.
SHF was co-founded by a distinguished group of organizations, each sharing a profound dedication to the betterment of healthcare:
- Stable Healthcare Ltd is dedicated to digital healthcare innovations and community/home based healthcare. The organization plays a pivotal role in shaping the foundation's approach to addressing primary healthcare challenges with innovative solutions geared towards increasing access to health education and medical services.
- Quality Care Kenya Ltd specializes in providing Emergency Short Courses training for healthcare providers across the country, enhancing the skills and competencies of our healthcare workforce.
- Matrix Cloud Tech Hub - a Kenyan IT Company with a team of highly skilled, self-driven and goal-oriented consultants aiming to create a network of research innovation labs & delivery centers that can implement business solutions for multiple institutions.
The 2nd Annual Science and Health Innovation Conference is a dynamic platform that aims to unite healthcare professionals, researchers, students, and innovators. Under the theme "Promoting Innovation for a Healthier Tomorrow," the conference will explore innovative solutions and ideas that address critical gaps in healthcare affordability, accessibility, information dissemination, and preventive healthcare engagement.
- Facilitate cross-disciplinary collaboration among healthcare stakeholders to drive positive transformation in the healthcare sector.
- Provide a platform for innovators and researchers to showcase projects and research aligned with the conference theme.
- Foster knowledge sharing, discussions, and workshops that inspire innovative thinking and advance healthcare practices.
- Explore emerging technologies, best practices, and novel approaches that address healthcare challenges and contribute to a healthier future.
Promoting Innovation for a Healthier Tomorrow
- Remote Monitoring and Telehealth in Achieving Universal Health Coverage (UHC)
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare and Wellness
- Mentorship for Health Innovation
- Digital Technologies for Preventive Health
- Health Education Through Technology
- Teletherapy and Remote Support in Mental Health
Join us at the conference to be part of meaningful conversations, insightful presentations, and interactive workshops that will shape the future of healthcare in Kenya.
Weston Hotel, Nairobi, Kenya
August 30, 2023 - 03:16 until November 5, 2023 - 00:00
August 30, 2023 - 03:16 until October 5, 2023 - 21:00
For any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com