The Sainte-Justine Pediatric Orthopedic Review Course (SPORC) is a course designed for orthopedic residents, pediatricians, nurses and physicians seeking an update in pediatric orthopedics.
The 37th edition will be held on February 7, 8 & 9, 2024 ON SITE only, at CHU Sainte-Justine (Montreal, Quebec)
On the agenda: Conferences on pediatric orthopedic topics and small group sessions to review your knowledge and exchange with your colleagues. Please note that small group sessions are reserved for orthopedic residents.
All the details about the schedule are available under the "Program" tab or by clicking HERE.
Orthopaedic residents - Complete course (two and a half day) (including breakout sessions)
700 $ (750 $ after January, 10, 2024)
Physicians - Complete course (two and a half day) (excluding breakout sessions)
900 $ (1000 $ after January, 10, 2024)
Nurses - (excluding breakout sessions)
110 $ per day (125 $ after January, 10, 2024)
Organizing and Scientific Committee
- Dr. Thierry Benaroch | President
- Dr. Éliane Rioux-Trottier | Scientific Co-Director
- Dr. Marie-Lyne Nault | Scientific Co-Director
- Dr. Peter Glavas | Scientific Co-Director
- Dr. Mathilde Hupin | Scientific Co-Director
- Dr. Chantal Janelle | Secretary
- Dr. Stefan Parent | Treasurer
- Joelle Fortier | Coordinator
- Viki Rivière | Coordinator
In the event of cancellation of your registration, the following fees will be withheld or required:
- Cancellation more than 30 days before the activity: 15% of the registration fee will be retained or required;
- Cancellation less than 30 days before the activity: 50% of the registration fee will be retained or required;
- No refund during or after the activity.
CHU Sainte-Justine (Amphithéâtre 250, bloc 11)3175, Chemin de la Côte-Sainte-Catherine Montréal, Québec Canada, H3T 1C5
November 2, 2023 - 09:00 until February 1, 2024 - 00:00
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .