Become a member of the Quebec Pain Society
The Quebec Pain Society (QPS) is a group of professionals from various fields dedicated to improving the treatment of chronic pain in Quebec.
Since its very beginnings, the QPS's mission has been to be the reference in Quebec in terms of training and dissemination of information related to chronic pain management, with a particular focus on reaching the community of local services.
We believe that better training enables healthcare professionals to offer patients the right care, at the right time, by the right professional.
The QPS's mission is to:
- Support the formation of interdisciplinary care teams, particularly in first-line treatment
- Promote continuing education through training activities
- Act as a vector of information on the latest developments in pain training and management
- Act as the official dissemination for the tools in the "Plan d’action en douleur chronique 2021-2026 du MSSS"
- Support the training of project teams from the "Institut de la pertinence des actes médicaux (IPAM)"
If you're a healthcare professional interested in the treatment of chronic pain, join us and enjoy many privileges!
The main advantages of becoming a member :
- Exclusive discount at the annual conference
- List of resources
- FREE access to QPS's webinars
- Representation to the "Ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux (MSSS)"
- Participation in a community of practice
- To find out more about the benefits: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYODSYmNsyo
Membership is valid from January 1 to December 31 of each year.
Students: $50 + tax
Regular members: $150 + tax
January 1, 2024 - 00:00 until December 31, 2024 - 23:59
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .