Registration Now Open!
Join us virtually on April 28, 2023
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
Topic selection is based on a robust needs assessment performed by the conference planning committee and takes into consideration referral patterns, emerging needs, updated practice guidelines, and participant requests. This is a fantastic opportunity for clinicians in our region to access up to date information and interact with colleagues in a virtual environment.
Topics this year include: Menopause Management - Not Exactly Rocket Science, A New Era of Cervical Cancer Screening: Primary HPV Testing, Hormonal contraception: myth-busting & troubleshooting, and 5-minute pearls of Obstetrics & Gynecology: A northeast panel discussion and Q&A
Symposium Learning Objectives
- Identify the best practice for managing menopause
- Discuss new guidelines and regional plans for implementing Cancer Care Ontario's cervical cancer screening program
- Counsel patients on the options for hormonal contraception
Symposium Agenda (Draft)
Please view a copy of our draft symposium agenda below
Registration Opening Soon!
- Physician - $40.00
- Nurse, Nurse Practitioner - $25.00
- Allied Health Professional - $20.00
- Learner/Resident - $15.00
Registration fees for courses cancelled by NOSM CEPD office will be refunded; however NOSM CEPD will not be liable for any loss, damage or other expenses that such cancellation may cause.
In the event that a participant needs to withdraw from the program after registering, a cancellation administration fee will be applied. Please see below for cancellation deadlines and associated fees:
* Cancellation within five days of the conference receives zero refund;
* Cancellation six days or more before the conference receives a refund of 75% of the paid fee.
*Please submit your cancellation request in writing to the CEPD office at firstname.lastname@example.org
March 13, 2023 - 16:00 until April 28, 2023 - 16:00
For any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com