Yellowknife Geoscience Forum
The organizing committee is happy to welcome you to our new event website!
The Annual Yellowknife Geoscience Forum is the largest mining and petroleum conference in the Northwest Territories. The joint initiative of the NWT & Nunavut Chamber of Mines and the Government of the NWT's Department of Industry, Tourism, and Investment attracts hundreds of delegates and exhibitors who want to share their knowledge, learn from others, and promote their services, and products. The event is held annually in Yellowknife, the capital city of the Northwest Territories, in mid-to-late November.
Exhibitors - We are working to get online registration for the trade show finalized.
If your company exhibited in 2019, you will be granted right of first refusal. Your corporate membership must be in good standing. To confirm membership, please contact Cheryl Wourms. Once corporate membership has been paid (and the registration is available), you will be sent details for registration.
Companies that did not exhibit in 2019, please contact Cheryl Wourms to request a booth. Please note your company must be a corporate member in order to exhibit. We anticipate we will be able to accommodate all new exhibitors this year. In order to expedite the process more quickly, please fill out the application form, and send it to the membership office. Once membership is paid, you will be sent details on the registration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Please note the trade show will be held at the Multiplex - Ed Jeske Arena (41 Kam Lake Road).
The Ice Breaker (open to all registered delegates and exhibitors) - location: Chateau Nova - Caribou Room (4751 48 Street) on Monday, November 14, 7:00 - 10:00 PM.
- Will be held at the Capitol Theatre (4920 - 52 Street).
- Oral, Poster and Soapbox Instructions
- Please direct all questions about the Technical Program to Ashley Rudy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference Packages (for delegates and exhibitors)
These can be picked up at the Capitol Theatre (4920 - 52 Street) at the check-in counter
- Monday, November 14, 1:00 PM - 4 PM
- Tuesday, November 15, 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 16, 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursday, November 17, 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Registrants MUST wear their conference name badge at all times since security officers will not permit anyone without them to gain entrance to the trade show.
There is a charge of $55.00 for any badge that is reprinted.
Media personnel will be issued a complimentary registration in order to gain access to the presentations and the trade show. You will need to register online and we encourage you to pre-register to save you time at the conference. Please contact the conference coordinator to obtain your discount code before you begin the online registration process.
When conducting an interview, please advise them you are with the media. Other guidelines include:
- no recording in the theatres or from the sound board without permission from the author/speaker
- no camera lights or flashes during presentations
- no interview without advising you are with the media
- disruptive behaviour will result in the media person being asked to leave (i.e. standing next to the podium with a microphone in front of the speaker)
Click here for the delegates list (2022-11-24).
Presentation Hall4920, 52 Street Yellowknife, NT Canada,
For any questions about the event, please contact email@example.com