L’action bénévole - la relation d’aide au cœur des soins complexes
Volunteering: A Supportive Relationship
at the Heart of Complex Care
This conference is primarily intended for pediatric volunteers who are active in the Initiative's partner establishments and who wish to learn more about the support they can provide to families whose children require complex care during their hospital visit.
Thanks to the collaboration of the teams of four Montreal pediatric centers, namely, the CHU Sainte-Justine, the Marie Enfant Rehabilitation Centre, the Montreal Children's Hospital and the Shriners Hospitals for Children - Canada, and in cooperation with Le Phare, Enfants et Familles the first edition of this conference will bring together pediatric volunteers around a unifying theme.
- In person at the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre on June 1st, 2023
- Snack and lunch included
- Simultaneous translation will be available for all presentations (French and English)
The program of the event is available under the "Program" tab.
The conference will be divided into 3 blocks:
- BLOCK 1 - Conferences
- BLOCK 2 - Workshops
- BLOCK 3 - Panels
Registration is free, but mandatory and space is limited. Register online by clicking on the ''Registration'' tab.
- Caroline Marie Fidalgo, Patient Expert, MUSCO
- Camille Brosseau, Inter-establishment Navigator, MUSCO
- Katharina Bourgin, Project and Communications Manager, MUSCO
- Lise Gagnon, Volunteer Coordinator, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Louise L'Hérault, Volunteers Coordinator, Le Phare Enfants et Familles
- Maria Vaccaro, Volunteer, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Rachel Tremblay-Bélanger, Head of Volunteer Service, CHU Sainte-Justine
- Sophie-Danielle Chevalier, Volunteer, Montreal Children's Hospital
- Trudy Wong, Social Services Manager & Volunteer Coordinator, Shriners Hospitals for Children — Canada
MUSCO is a collaborative initiative carried by the four organizing institutions. This approach aims to improve the lives of children with musculoskeletal disorders requiring complex care by developing various projects such as this conference organized for pediatric volunteers.
Thank you to the MUSCO founding partners
Auditorium of the Research Institute of the MUHC1001, Boulevard Décarie Montréal, QC Canada, H4A 3J1
April 18, 2023 - 17:00 until June 1, 2023 - 14:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org