Important Dates for the CRISPR Medicine Conference 2024
Before the Event:
- September 1st, 2023: Registration & abstract submissions open
- December 1st, 2023: Early bird registration deadline
- January 5th, 2024: Abstract submission deadline
- February 16th, 2024: Oral and poster notifications & final programme available
- April 21st, 2024: Registration deadline
- April 22nd, 2024: Abstract publication in the CRISPR Medicine News portal
- April 22nd, 2024: Virtual event
- April 23-25th, 2024: In-person event in Copenhagen, Denmark
The first CRISPR Medicine Conference will take place in Copenhagen, Denmark, on the 23-25th April 2024 (virtual event 22nd April). This event will bring European CRISPR research to the forefront, with 6 main tracks that cover the most important topics in the therapeutic gene-editing field: Tools, Delivery, Safety, Functional Genomics, Standards and Regulations, Pre-clinical Research and Clinical Trials.
This will be a hybrid event with a strong focus on in-person attendance and on-demand virtual content. The conference will include talks by reputable speakers from academia and industry, as well as several workshops focused on developing useful skills for a successful career in gene editing.
You can register to attend the event and submit an abstract directly through this website. Our separate in-person and virtual poster sessions will allow any type of attendee to present and discuss their research with their peers. The top-scoring abstracts will be presented as oral presentations and the authors will be interviewed by CRISPR Medicine News, which boasts an audience of over 20,000 readers per month.
Once you have registered, you will be able to explore the content and see the list of participants.
**CRISPRMED24 Newsletter - Sign up here**
· Marcello Maresca, Senior Director, Genome Engineering Team, AstraZeneca, Sweden
· Toni Cathomen, Prof. and Director of the Institute for Transfusion Medicine and Gene Therapy, University of Freiburg, Germany
· Alessia Cavazza, Ass. Prof., Group Leader, University College London Greater Ormond Street Institute of Child Health, England
· Anna Cereseto, Prof. and Vice-Director, Centre for Integrative Biology (CIBIO), University of Trento, Italy at University of Trento, Italy
· Karen O´Hanlon Cohrt, Chief Editor CMN
· Karen O´Hanlon Cohrt, Chief Editor, CRISPR Medicine News
· Gorm Palmgren, Science Writer and Editor, CRISPR Medicine News
· Jens-Ole Bock, Founder, CRISPR Medicine News
· Antonio Carusillo, Science Writer, CRISPR Medicine News
· Manel Lladó, Science Writer, CRISPR Medicine News
· Rebecca Roberts, Science Writer and Editor, CRISPR Medicine News
Selection of Attending Companies and Organisations
List of reviewers
August 1, 2023 - 00:00 until April 21, 2024 - 18:00
August 1, 2023 - 12:00 until January 5, 2024 - 18:00
For any questions about the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org