Welcome to Mentorship
CUTA's mentorship program - Leaders Building Leaders- helps emerging leaders in the transit industry develop knowledge and skills. Mentors and mentees connect at lease five times a year to discuss their experience working in the industry. Together, they set goals for mentee's future success while expanding networks and building professional relationships.
To develop emerging leaders within the transit industry by building positive relationships between mentors and mentees, fostering personal and professional development and creating opportunities for networking.
- Increase the number of professionals choosing a career in the transit industry.
- Provide new transit professionals with a deeper understanding of the industry.
- Foster transferable skills through goal-setting and a one-on-one training.
- Creating opportunities to acquire knowledge about specializations and roles within the transit industry.
- Develop emerging leaders while championing equity, diversity, and inclusion.
October 18, 2023 - 08:00 until December 8, 2023 - 23:30
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .