Key Dates for Abstract Submission
- January 19, 2024 Abstract Submission Deadline
- March 28, 2024 Publication of Preliminary Program and Notification of Abstract Status
- June 7, 2024 Presentation Changes and Withdrawals Deadline
- July 1, 2024 Final Proceedings Articles, Presentations, and Posters Due
Call for Abstracts
On behalf of INMM we encourage you to submit an abstract for the Technical Program of the INMM’s 65th Annual Meeting, Our theme for this meeting is Meeting THE Moment: NUCLEAR STEWARDSHIP IN AN AGE OF NEW TECHNOLOGY AND GLOBAL TENSIONS.
The Technical Program Committee is seeking contributions that reflect the diverse scope and common goals of our organizations, on all aspects of nuclear materials management, represented by 9 technical tracks this year:
- Facility Operations
- International Safeguards
- Material Control and Accountability
- Nonproliferation and Arms Control
- Nuclear Security and Physical Protection
- Packaging, Transportation, and Disposition
- Education, Training, and Knowledge Management
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility
- Cyber and Emerging Technology
We are also offering multiple submission types this year to include an oral presentation, a poster presentation, as well as a new submission type called a community organized session. Community organized sessions intended for ideas that fall outside of a typical 20 minute presentation, and will require a detailed plan for how you will spend that additional time. Examples might include a panel discussion or a software demonstration.
As in previous years, we will have the student paper competition, with a substantial monetary prize. We also will continue to support several initiatives that promote geographic and gender diversity, with a focus this year on diversity in radiological security.
Abstracts should be submitted no later than January 19, 2024. We will not be extending the abstract submission deadline this year. Late abstracts will be considered on a case by case basis and will require that submitters communicate with the technical program committee in advance of the submission deadline.
We look forward to seeing you and hearing about your work in Portland!
Morris Hassler, Annual Meeting Chair
Scott L. Stewart, Technical Program Committee Chair
Portland Marriott1401, Southwest Naito Parkway Portland, OR United States, 97201
October 30, 2023 - 00:00 until January 19, 2024 - 23:30
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .