The organizing committee is delighted to welcome you to the Yorkshire and Humber Supported Return To Training Conference 2024 website! Here, you will find more information about the conference objectives, the speakers, and the schedule. You will also be able to explore the content, view posters and interact with authors in the virtual poster room.
We look forward to bringing trainees, leaders, and educators together to discuss how to build safe, sustainable, working habits, with talks and interactive workshops designed to share tools to help trainees succeed. Delegates will also have the opportunity to collaborate with and question experts and senior faculty through open panel discussion, and network with like-minded individuals.
Whether reflecting on time out of training for research, experience, caring / parental responsibilities, sickness, or on a career break, we look forward to hearing your voice.
See you in Sheffield!
1. Offer interactive sessions, discussions, and group activities that target the development of specific skills
2. Allow flexibility for participants to tailor their learning experience based on their unique goals and needs
3. Embrace diversity, challenge inequity, and promote an understanding of different perspectives and backgrounds
4. Model inclusive and supportive learning environments where participants feel a sense of belonging and safety
5. Provide tools and strategies to support participants to recognize their strengths and potential, alongside recognition and celebration of individual and collective achievements
6. Invite feedback and insights from participants during and after the event
7. Collect qualitative data to inform engagement and innovation of regional supported return to training provision.
8. Offer post-event resources, and share professional support opportunities to provide ongoing support
9. Promote communication and collaboration between stakeholders
10. Acknowledge our ethical responsibilities by encouraging sustainable practices and engaging in philanthropy
Dr Vivek Trivedi | Dr Rachel Morris | Dr Ximena Alvira | Dr Jon Hossain | Miss Claire Murphy | Dr Maya Naravi | Dr Antonia Calogeras | Dr Caroline Brown | Dr Elizabeth Stonell | Dr Tim Williams | Mr Waqas Din | Dr Sium Ghebru | Dr Emily Langford | Dr Sara Page | Miss Eleanor-Rhiannon Richards | Professor Sue Carr
- Panel discussions on Autonomy, Belonging, and Competence
- How to Embrace Your Limits, Prioritise Powerfully and Set Boundaries
- How Can You Present So Your Audience Can Think
- Becoming The Editor's Pick
- How to Take Control of your Time and Workload
- How To Respond Well Under Pressure
- The Importance of Civility in Healthcare and Positive Workplace Cultures
Meet The Team
The Yorkshire and Humber region SuppoRTT Team includes:
Lindsay McLoughlin - Programme Support Manager
Kathryn Bacon - Programme Support Administrator
Maya Naravi and Claire Murphy - Associate Deans
Eleanor-Rhiannon Richards, Susan Stokes, Miriam Onwuliri - Leadership Fellows
To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crowne Plaza Royal Victoria Hotel
February 1, 2024 - 09:00 until June 7, 2024 - 17:00
February 8, 2024 - 09:00 until March 3, 2024 - 23:59
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com .