Canada/Pacific4 parallel sessions
(1) Anne Clin / (2) Wolfgang Leidhold and Brian Swimme
(1) Wikipedia: Leveraging the Global Collaborative Encyclopedia to Support Education and Knowledge-Sharing Around the World / (2) The Noosphere and its Experiential Evolution: A Look at History and Future Perspectives.
(1) Ayeh Kashani / (2) John Smart
(1) From Noosphere to Omega Point: Schelling, Grof, and the Experiential Birth of the Cosmic Christ / (2) Humanity, the Universe, and the Noosphere: An Evo-Devo Story
(1) George Mobus / (2) Julian Gough
(1) Ontogenesis and the Future of the Noosphere / (2) Did Our Universe Evolve? Rethinking the Noosphere in the Light of the Big Bang
Michael Jacob, Ilia Delio, Terrence Deacon & Francis Heylighen
Roundtable: Noospheric Consciousness: What Might That Be? How Can We Study It?
LUNCHEON PLENARY: David Sloan Wilson
The Science of the Noosphere Master Class: An Experiment in Worldview Evolution Note: A buffet lunch will be available in Slusser (to the back of the Auditorium) for those registered for meals. Live Stream: The live stream for luncheon & dinner speakers will commence 30 minutes after session start time. This speaker will begin at 12:15 PM PT.
Canada/Pacific3 parallel sessions
(1) Kimberley LaMarque Orman & Michael Pirson / (2) Carolyn Peterson / (3) Ellen Rigsby
Human Energy Sponsored Research & Curricular Resources at Catholic Colleges & Universities: (1) Educating for Noospheric Consciousness / (2) Understanding the Noosphere: Young Adult Views / (3) Understanding the Noosphere Via Young Adults Views
Parham Pourdavood & Michael Jacob
Why Stop Here? Expanding the Scale of Life Through Noospheric Geography
Interact with Poster Authors to learn more about their research. Digital posters can be viewed remotely under "Abstracts & Posters" on the N2 site.